Thursday, August 10, 2006

Start as you mean to go....

That was the fabulous advice my mil gave me just days before i married her ds!! I found that advice meaningful and useful in my first few weeks of wifehood, trying to put my best foot forward, but not overdoing it, and having to answer for that later when life prevented me from being perfect!

Well, that is also why i have not posted as of yet in this blog! Thank you thank you thank you, my very closest digi scrappin buddy Robyn England, for getting this set up for me!! But days have gone by since she did, and I kept thinking, I'll just wait, because it should be perfectly customized before my first post!!

Well, those words "start as you mean to go" keep haunting me!! I am so NOT perfect, and that is ok...so my dear digi scrapping friends, this blog will not be perfect, either!! lol! And I know you will be forgiving of that!

I am waiting for Robyn (busiest lady I know, but accomplishes soooo much in a day, she is really amazing) to show me how to add links on the right (I'd like to see my friend Peggy Brutcher there, for one!!) and also a slide show!!

So keep me in mind, and tune in often!! I will even have a freebie or two for you when I have my GRAND opening....so please, stick around! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Vintage Papers said...

looking forward to your blog growing!!!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

OK dear friend of mine! We NEED to set up a time to Hello and get you going. Or perhaps even a ... GASP! ... telephone conversation! LOL! I'll send you some screen shots and stuff. Do you know how to get in your control panel? Why on earth am I writing this in the comments? Who knows! I was here and here it is that I shall write. Let's get you going ... THIS WEEK!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home