Saturday, September 23, 2006

Okay, sure, I'll play!


Although I told myself I didn't want to compete in the SA Apprentice Contest, (not a fan of contests!) when the entries started to go up, I just couldn't resist. There are some incredibly BEAUTIFUL freebies in the contest gallery, and the competition is tough! This is actually quite exciting!

So, at the very least, I was able to share with all of you a little freebie, right? Whatever happens, it was fun to do that!

At the left is a preview of my little kit, which will be available at Scrap Artist soon...It is called Fiddlette's Temptation Garden

Stay tuned, friends! I may also celebrate this process with some freebies for you right here from the blog! :)

7 Comments:

Blogger SteinwaysMom said...

haha, I had a feeling you'd cave. This is really yummy, can't wait to rock it.

Its so great you're blogging, I'll put a link on mine.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

You have outdone yourself on this one Christine! I wish you every success in the world in the contest.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Your entry is just beautiful. Good luck !!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Lisa Dozier said...

Yeah!!!!!!!! You entered! STunning!
Just love it Christine - it is so beautiful and coordinated. Yummy colors and textures. I can't wait to snag it- thanks and I wish you all the best . you deserve it. Lisa

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christine, this is gorgeous. And, it definitely has that "Fiddlette" quality. Good luck.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Can I tell you again how much I love this kit??!! And I also must inform you that you have been tagged. Check out my blog to see the tag. Don't worry. It's an easy one!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

And Robyn tagged me too but that allowed me to find your blog :) and so now I have added you to mine as well.

Congratulations on getting through to the next round of the Apprentice challenge btw ... you did good (Y) And good luck for the rest of the competition.

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home