Saturday, November 11, 2006

Layouts with Fiddlettes Fabulous Flea Market Kit

Just wanted to share these lovely layouts done with my final round apprentice kit called Fiddlettes Fabulous Flea Market Kit, just $2.00 this week only at Scrap Artist

Check out below for the link to the kit, as well as a freebie add on! :)

The following three layouts were done by three of my favorite scrappers! I was so thrilled to see what each had done...they are so very different in style...

First, I spied Robyn England's (happyrobyn's) sweet, sweet wedding layout...Then I spotted Mary-Ann's (maybeyousee) lovely as can be heritage layout...Then I saw this gorgeous piece by Debra (Steinway's Mom) Needless to say, I am beaming with joy to see such delightful layouts being created with my kit! Mine is at the bottom!
















If you create a layout with my kit, please send me a link! It will make my day! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

WOW Christine! Seeing these all together is like eye candy! The colors and patterns in your kit are really awesome! I am so proud of you!!! This kit is awesome.

6:17 AM  
Blogger Rona said...

Hi Christine! I tried my hand at using your stunning kit, too :) Hope I did it justice!

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=41123&cat=500&ppuser=129

TFL!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

beautiful layouts, of course, with that wonderful kit :-)
Is there any possibility for the freebie to update the link, I missed it

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Christine! Well I have purchased your lovely kit, and grabbed the generous freebie add-on from here. I must say how stunning everything is. I love all of the samples I've seen posted! Congratulations, and best wishes!

3:46 PM  
Blogger SteinwaysMom said...

Congratulations - aren't you glad you decided to play? I'm so thrilled to see you and Robyn in the top 5.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great way to repurpose ephemera...and such a neat effect. Such a cool and interesting use of old paper.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home