Friday, November 17, 2006

The winners!

I just wanted to say that I am still pinching myself. I am thrilled to be a designer at Scrap Artist, and to be able to create side by side with such wonderfully creative ladies, including my best internet friend, Robyn England. Thank you Robyn, for your friendship throughout everything. I can always count on you!

Congratulations to my fellow apprnetices Lisa, Amber, Linda, and Robyn. And thank you for your support friends! It really has been appreciatiated!

Thank you to everyone at Scrap Artist, the encouragement from Nancie, Michelle, and others has been invaluable.

Also, special thanks to Maya, who encouraged me to participate in the first place! She really kicked me in the butt and told me to be me...quirky and different, and to produce quality papers and elements...to be sure i was completely original, and to produce my own slant on an old element...even if it was as common as a flower...to give it the "Fiddlette treatment". Thank you, maya. i would not be here if it hadn't been for you!

Finally, my heart goes out to the apprentice designers who will not be selling at SA. You are all so talented. I know you must feel very sad, right now. Remember, this too, shall pass, and you will all be successful in a fabulous store soon. I look forward to seeing you all in your new positions!

4 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Three cheers for Fiddlette! Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, hooray! Hip, hip, HOORAY!

4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats to all of you. your talent is amazing!

Ann brownie13

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huge congrats Christine - I was so excited to see your name as one of the apprentice winners!! I cant wait to see more of your designs!!

2:10 AM  
Blogger jane said...

congratulations to you girl!!! you deserved it! i was pulling for you all the way!! I havent seen you round the world wide web lately, but then i saw a link to your blog, and had to hop on immediately to tell you how much you rock!!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home