Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Love to see!!



Hi everyone!

I am enjoying designing soooooo much! I didn't know before I started selling at Scrap Artist how much I would like it! I was a little worried I'd gotten in too deep! But I am having a blast! The above layouts were created by me, and my creative team member Mary-Ann Buchanan (maybeyousee)using my new Altered Whites papers and elements available at Scrap Artist....I LOVED making these designs!

One of the things I love the MOST is when people create layouts with my schtuff! So, with that in mind, I thought I'd have a little incentive gift for all of you! Anyone who creates a layout with one of the following kits and posts in a gallery, and comes back here to link me to it in your comments...will get a little gift as a thank you for your support!

These are some of the kits that were just on sale today for 35% off, and they are my most recent, so if you use one of these, make sure to come back here to link me to it, and leave me your email so I can send you the gift! (a preview of the gift is below!)

My Puppy Chow

Fiddlette's Fabulous Flea Market Two

Altered Whites Papers and Elements

Sweet & Splendid Papers and Elements

And here is the gift you will get just for posting a layout with one of the above listed kits, leaving me a link to it here in my blog! Oh, yes, this little offer has a limited time on it...say...till the new year begins? Sure...the offer is good till January 1st!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home