Sunday, December 10, 2006

What've i been up to?







Well, I have been a busy girl lately, to be sure! I have wanted to post here and let everyone know what things I've been up to, but each day that passed i was just too tired to pay a visit to me ol' wee blog and opted for the pillow instead! Well not tonight! I'm going to at least SHOW you some of the things I have been making! AND, I have some really special designs that will be available soon in the free Scrap Artist kit called Wintersong...it is available on December 24th and 25th only and anyone who spends ten dollars at the SA shoppe is gettin' it! I really think this kit is WELL WORTH the shopping spree, it is AWESOME...

But I don't have a preview of that yet! For now, take a look at some of my new kits available in the SA shoppe now, kits of my own, and combination kits with my girlfriends! And as always, thank you for stopping by!

BTW, a freebie will be coming your way soon, via this blog! Keep your eyes peeled! :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great stuff, Christine! So very proud of you! Can't wait to see the SA kit you mentioned...now to remember to shop on one of those days! LOL!

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are uber-talented, Christine! i hope everything's going great for you! :)

ann

6:51 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Christine, you HAVE been busy! Wonderful designs!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

This is all lookin' GOOD! You are so very talented and I am proud of you.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

This is all lookin' GOOD! You are so very talented and I am proud of you.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home