Monday, December 25, 2006

New Layouts!

My pal Traci Reed, the one and only original Scrapmommy created not ONE, but TWO wonderful layouts using my kits this week, and i just wanted to take this opportunity to share them with you!! Traci is also a designer, a wonderfully talented one, who sells at ACOT. My favorite thing about Traci's own designs has always been her talent for creating wonderful patterns. As a scrapper, and wonderful photographer, she is a hot commodity in the scrapping world and serves on many creative teams, besides my own, I am proud to say! She is quite talented at using tons of patterned papers on one page without ever looking too busy! When I first started out in digi scrapping, Traci taught me so much!! I owe her a great deal of gratitude and I really value her friendship!! :)

Here are those two layouts I told you about before I started gushing, lol!! This one is of Traci's Nana, whom she recently lost in death, sadly. Traci commemorates her memory beautifully with her skill as a scrapper and her use of my new Altered Whites Papers and Elements, as well as her use of a favorite song that reminds her of her Nana as journaling.



This next layout of Traci's is using mine and Robyn England's Festivus Kit. Traci recently visited Louisiana, and her journaling, and mysterious photo along with the mardis gras inspired papers and elements work perfectly together.



Oh how much I love to see layouts done with my kits! That reminds me!!! I know you have been buying my kits, but have you been scrapping with them too? If you have, read on below and see a special offer good for a few more days!

Have a wonderful day, friends! Enjoy your friends and family to the fullest!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

The blog is looking great! And those sequined alphas look too cool!

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i so love seeing your stuff, Christine! and those are 2 gorgeous layouts! hope you are having a blast designing! :)

Ann

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home