Thursday, December 28, 2006

A little different...

My new kit is done, and, admittedly it is a little different looking for me. More sophisticated, dare I say, modern, perhaps? it just flew out of me like it had a mind of it's own, so I guess it just HAD to be made, lol!

It is called Green Serene. Here is the preview:



Traci made this layout with it right away...isn't it a darling photo of her Nana? She made a headpiece of orchids for that Orchid Ball, from her own garden!

Thanks for stopping by and having a look! I'll say something newsworthy next time, promise! tee hee! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your latest, Christine! Such a pretty color palette!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

I love this kit Christine! The greens are so pretty.

4:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home