Sunday, January 14, 2007

Digital Swap! Come and Play!!

This week at Scrap Artist, in the altered/collage challenge that Robyn England and I host, we are enjoying a digital swap. Faux vintage postage stamps! Something fun to create, and fun to receive....and useful if you enjoy this type of art year round! Read all about it here:

Faux Vintage Postage Swap

Here is my first entry:



I hope you come by and join in on the fun! For submitting to me by email your stamp, png format, by the deadline (read further details at link above) you will receive the entire collection of little treasures of Correspondence art! :) This will be fun! I hope you will play!

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

This has been such a fun challenge. I can't wait to receive all of these cool stamps.

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christine: I recently purchased the coupon booklet template from Biographiti (Oscraps), and I loved the graphics so much, I had to find out where I can get more for scrapping. Voila, I discovered you! I just wanted to let you know that I love your work, and you have a new fan here. Thanks for sharing your talent, and keep up the beautiful work!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home